Welcome to Patient Health Portal!
Temple urges all members of the university community to get vaccinated against COVID-19. Once you are fully vaccinated, please upload proof of your vaccination!
To use Temple's secure Patient Health Portal, you must login below using your Accessnet Username and Password.
Problems logging into Patient Health Portal?
What does "Not Verified" mean?
Have you graduated?
THE ASYMPTOMATIC COVID TESTING SITE HAS CLOSED:
At-Home COVID-19 antigen tests can be picked up at:
- Howard Gittis Student Center
- Charles Library
- Tech Center
- Student Health office 1700 North Broad St, 4th Floor
- Students experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 who do not find an available appointment online should call 215-204-7500.
- To Upload Covid test results done outside of Student and Employee Health Services, please go to the Upload tab and select "Covid-19 Test Results".
- Employees call (215) 204-2679 for an appointment
If you are experiencing a medical emergency (chest pain, severe abdominal pain, shortness of breath, signs of a stroke etc.), you should dial 9-1-1, or go to the nearest Emergency Room.
* Please note: This system is HIPAA compliant.