Welcome to Patient Health Portal!
You may login using your Temple Accessnet UserName and Password.
- If you have tested positive with an at home COVID-19 test NO OTHER TEST IS NEEDED. Please upload your positive test results.
THE ASYMPTOMATIC COVID TESTING SITE HAS CLOSED:
At-Home COVID-19 antigen tests can be picked up at:
- Howard Gittis Student Center
- Charles Library
- Tech Center
- Student Health office 1700 North Broad St, 4th Floor
SYMPTOMATIC TESTING IS DONE AT STUDENT HEALTH BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
If you have tested positive with an at home COVID-19 test NO OTHER TEST IS NEEDED. Please upload your positive test results.
- Students experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 who do not find an available appointment online should call 215-204-7500
- To Upload Covid test results done outside of Student and Employee Health Services, please go to the Upload tab and select "Covid-19 Lab Test Results".
- Schedule appointments online (Students only) -if you do not see your reason call Main at 215-204-7500; HSC at 215-707-4088
- Employees call (215) 204-2679 for an appointment
If you are experiencing a medical emergency (chest pain, severe abdominal pain, shortness of breath, signs of a stroke etc.), you should dial 9-1-1, or go to the nearest Emergency Room.
* Please note: This system is HIPAA compliant.